Unrequited Love

The times I had no courage to tell you my feelings that I have cherished to myself
I want to confess to you

Somebody said that the love is a miracle
Do you think that love comes along suddenly like the seasons?
Everything feel new
The blue skies, the cloud in the blue skies
Even the air that surrounds my body
I don't know, but by just looking at you everyday, I was happy

The times when I would secretly gaze at you
On a rainy afternoon
On a brightly shining day
Do I have to stop my feelings for you like this?

When you meet even though you'd try not to
People say that this sort of destiny is love
But what happens with the love that isn't meant to be?
Can love without destiny still be called love?

Even though I couldn't confess
Just the thought of at least seeing you made me go to that place often
Looking at you has become a part of my life
But for me even looking at you is undeserved
My memory slowly is fading away
To forget about you, I fear that the most

I decided I needed to leave you
Time has taken away my memory of love for you
Made your fragrance dull
And made my step following you slow
I go over the places I have ever met you
So that, I will not forget everything about you
Even if my weakness binding my body
I will still love you boundlessly

A warm day, where the warmth of the world surrounded me
I met you
I wished that the moment I met you would last forever
If I could stop time like this
Like your unmoving hourglass
I wonder if I confessed quicker
Will I be happier faster?

Currently I can't remember that I once loved you
Or the fact that I don't have that long time to live
Gradually I keep forgetting
This painful feeling
The sorrow that I suffer a lot
Frightened out of the reality
Why am I being like this?

Up until now
You only looked up and walked ahead
So you didn't have any reason to look behind
But then...
Back then...
If you only looked behind
I'm sure you will know
You would have seen me was always behind you

Even though it's not fair for you
If I continue to keep the words which I couldn't say clearly
The "I Love You" that I want to confess
I like your bright appearance
I like your sweet fragrance
I like your warm voice
But rather than that
I like the smiling face of you much better

This unrequited love
This painful feeling
The sorrow that I suffer with until now
These scenes of dream has become infinitely from then
Since I first met you
Unknowingly this feeling grow larger over time
But now I know that I fell in love at first sight
I fell in love with you since the very beginning




Inspired from Daddy Long Legs 

Komentar

Postingan Populer